• In time of test, family is best.

    My Lovely Daddy and Mummy
    Thank you, Mom.
    Thank you, Dad.
    Three small words.So much to add.
    For all your love and your supporta million words would be too short.
    The words, "I love you"seem too few to express the love I have for you.




    My sweet family
    I don't always show it
    but you know that I do appreciate how much the all of you have helped me with my life,love, and career and given me all of the things that have gotten me here. Thank you so much for supporting me.
    ^________________^

    Thank you
    for always being there
    for being strong
    yet showing you cared.
    For being my protector
    and setting the rules
    for the rides, the money,
    and the help with school.
    For all the times I was grounded
    for my own good
    I may not have been happy,
    but I always understood
    that I am lucky
    to be one of the few
    to have a family that loves me
    as much as you all do.
    Love, Faith and Loyalty



    Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family.
    And thank you for a house full of people I love.  Amen. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment